Goods which prove unsuitable may be returned for refund if they are returned to us within 7 days of receipt. Subject to the following conditions:
– Goods MUST be in original packaging.
– Goods MUST be in resaleable as new condition.
– Two Tyres ltd are not responsible for labour and or shipping/postal costs incurred on any warranty claim.
– Limited to replacement only.
– Liability and all other costs are to be met by the claimer.
– All Returns for credit must be accompanied by a short letter stating reason for return and original purchase invoice number before credit can be considered. This is so we are covered against any banking fraud issues.
– No return of goods after 30 days from date of receipt of goods.
– All returns will have a 10% restocking fee applied unless agreed prior to return.
– No return on specially manufactured, modified or procured/bought in goods.
– Goods that arrive back with Two Tyres ltd for whatever reason without authorisation (INCLUDING Failed Deliveries that arrive back with us ) will either:
1) If Less than 30 days, after checking with you first (See below for none contact, you will be refunded 85% of purchase price excluding carriage) i.e. restocking fee of 15%.
2) If more than 30 days then you will be contacted and asked for a time you are going to be in to have the goods redelivered. You will also incur the additional carriage cost.
3) Finally if we cannot contact you by any reasonable means, eg email, phone, post, or fax within 6 months of Two Tyres ltd receiving back the goods then we assume you do not want them and we will dispose of the goods as we see fit with no refund.