NOCO Genius 1 – Motorcycle Battery Charger
The best motorcycle battery charger out there. We use these in our workshop to bring dead batteries back to life and maintain them. Charges 6v and 12v; lead-acid, AGM, Gel and Lithium batteries. It'll work on your car battery too. Same day despatch.
NOCO Genius 1 - Free Carriage This Week
NOCO Genius 1 - Free Carriage This Week
Find out more
Free Carriage on this NOCO Genius 1 Battery Charger. Discount applied at checkout, no code required.
The GENIUS1 is an ultra-compact and high efficiency 6-volt and 12-volt motorcycle and car battery charger. It is also a battery maintainer and battery desulfator for lead-acid batteries, including flooded, gel, AGM, and maintenance-free, plus lithium-ion batteries.
WHAT IT DOES:
- Battery charger
- Battery desulfator
- Battery maintainer
WHY WE RATE IT:
We have tested pretty much every battery charger in our workshop and these NOCO chargers are just as good as our professional (and expensive) workshop-grade chargers at recovering dead batteries, no matter what their size.
Unlike almost all the other battery chargers, the charger is housed in the plug, so you don’t have a unit hanging around on the workshop floor. They are simple to use – you just plug them in, select your battery type and leave it to work its magic.
They are compact and they come with top quality fittings that are built to last. You can use it with crocodile clips or, a nice little feature, is the fact the crocodile clips can be removed, meaning you can wire the lead into your bike to enable you to use it as a quick-release charging harness.
- Safe to use on all battery types
- Spark-proof and reverse polarity protection
- Brings ‘dead’ batteries back to life (force charge batteries with less than 1-volt!)
- Regular use extends your battery life
- 3-year warranty
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
The NOCO Genius1 comes with everything you need to charge any battery. A great feature of this charger is that you can use the crocodile clips or remove them from the end of the cable with the supplied bolts and wire the harness directly onto your battery in order to quickly connect the charger without having to remove your seat or fairings:
- NOCO Genius 1 charger with 2m charging cable
- A pair of clamps with Integrated Eyelets (M6)
- Instructions and warranty card
An integrated thermal sensor detects the ambient temperature and alters the charge to eliminate over-charging in hot climates and under-charging in cold climates. Charge dead batteries as low as 1-volt, or use the all-new Force Mode that allows you to take control and manually begin charging dead batteries down to zero volts.
The GENIUS1 is a smart battery charger that’s hassle-free. It can detect sulfation and acid stratification and will automatically restore batteries that have as little as 1-volt in them. It is also a great way to restore lost performance from your battery as it ages. The bike’s charging system is designed to top-up the battery charge that’s used up when you start your bike up but it won’t prolong your battery life by restoring it. The GENIUS1 will restore lost performance, giving you stronger engine starts and extended battery life.
The NOCO Genius 1 has in-built advanced diagnostics that immediately spot any issues, including:
Voltage too high: If the battery voltage is too high for the selected charge mode, the Genius 1 will not start charging.
Reverse polarity: If the charger clips are connected to the wrong terminals the charger will not try and charge the battery.
Standby setting: If the voltage is too low, i.e. below 1V, the battery won’t be recoverable and the charger will alert you to this fact.
Damaged battery: If there is a short-circuit in the battery or a different fault that means charging may cause further damage, the NOCO won’t cary on charging the battery.
Tempertaure: If the ambient temperature is outside of the battery’s safe operating limits (below -20 deg C or above 40 deg C) it will prevent charging.
Compatible with all types of vehicles. Charge and maintain cars, motorcycles, lawnmowers, ATVs, tractors, SUVs, 6v and 12v batteries. It can do it all!
Input Voltage: 120-240V DC
- Meet the GENIUS1. Similar to our G750, just better. It’s 35% smaller and delivers over 25% more power. And it’s simpler and easier to use than ever before.
- Do more with Genius. Designed for 6-volt and 12-volt lead-acid automotive, marine, and deep-cycle batteries, including flooded, gel, AGM, and maintenance-free, plus lithium-ion batteries.
- Enjoy precision charging. An integrated thermal sensor detects the ambient temperature and alters the charge to eliminate over-charging in hot climates and under-ch
- Charge dead batteries. The GENIUS1 charges dead batteries as low as 1-volt. Or use the all-new Force Mode that allows you to take control and manually begin charging dead batteries down to zero volts.
- Simple to set up and use. Plug-in, connect to the battery, select a charge mode, and start charging your battery. A fully-automatic, worry-free battery charger for year-round use.
- Restore your battery. Detects sulfation and acid stratification and restores lost performance for stronger engine starts and extended battery life. Automatically repairs and reverses battery damage.
- Compatible with all types of vehicles. Charge and maintain cars, motorcycles, lawnmowers, ATVs, tractors, trucks, SUVs, boats, classic cars, performance, racing and more – you name it.
- An ultra-compact and high efficiency design with maximum power density, dynamic battery tracking for understanding the status of the battery, universal input (100-240 VAC, 50-60Hz), and maximized AC power with 99% power factor correction.
- Charge safely 24/7 without any risk of overcharging your batteries, plus additional safety like spark-proof connections, and reverse polarity protection.
- Year-round charging. Provides all-season, all-weather charging for a healthy battery. Zero overcharge. Leave plugged in 24/7 with no worries of overcharging. Auto memory. Automatically returns to its last selected mode.
- Connect to the battery with two highly-engineered needle-nose clamps with integrated M6 eyelets for directly connecting to the battery terminal. The clamps have wide clamping range and improved clamping force for higher conductivity.
Input Voltage: 120-240V DC
Operataing Temperature: -20 to 40 Deg C (-4 to 120 Deg F)
Storage Temperature: -30 to 60 Deg C (-22 to 140 Deg F)
Charging Current: 1 Amp DC
Voltage: 6V, 12V
Battery Types: Lead acid, wet, gel, MF, CA, EFB, AGM, Lithium
Charging Capacity Range: Up to 30 Amp Hours
Maintenance Capacity Range: All battery sizes
Power Consumption: 15 watts max
Power Efficiency: 85% (120V) / 83% (230V)
IP Rating: IP65
Safety Protection: Short circuit, Open circuit, Overheating, Overcharging, Spark proof, Reverse polarity
Dimensions: 89 x 58 x 33mm
Battery Cable Length: 2.72m
Warranty: 3 years limited
Write a review
NOCO Genius 1 battery charger
I bough this charger as it has the ability to charge lead/acid and Li Fe PO4 batteries as well. So far I have just used it on lead/acid types (Li is for future). It works as you would expect. Seems a nicely made, solid piece of equipment, decent connectors with it. Service from Two Tyres was excellent.
NOCO Genius 1 - perfecto
Tiny but inexpensive (for what it is) charger able to condition my new small lithium battery for a Ducati Xdiavel. Has other battery options and bought this to recover batteries if beyond 1% just in case for colder months and low use.
Love the connection and prefer this over Optimate 3 and 4 connectors I have with other charger. It’s easier to disconnect and solid once clicked in with no friction hold issue to engage or release which frustrated me on the 4. Tiny connector and good looking tiny charger with status illumination. Being small and light weight I’ll take it travelling abroad with an adapter to suit location.
Item shipped superfast and was well packaged, trusted and will buy more.
Plug and Play and Win
This charger sits connected to my mostly idle hog tending it's lithium battery. It's small, simple to use and wired into a harness so it's as easy as plug and play, and what's best is as I ride so infrequently my bike is always ready to go... even if I'm not.
Arrived quickly, nice bit of kit, already managed to salvage a battery that was only reading 11.6v, this mornining it had fully charged it.
Ordered from the site at 4pm yesterday and it arrived this morning thank you
FREE CARRIAGE ON ALL ORDERS OVER £150
Free carriage to UK mainland addresses on orders over £150. For dispatch on the same day orders must be placed before 4pm (Monday to Friday). Delivery will take between 2 to 3 working days (weekends and bank holidays not included). Carriage just £4.95 for orders under £150.
90% OF ALL TYRES HELD IN STOCK
Majority of tyres available for same-day dispatch. If not in stock, usually dispatched in a maximum of 2 days. Please call us if you need a guaranteed next day delivery.
SUPPORT A BRITISH COMPANY
Our tyres are official UK stock, not end of life products shipped from a warehouse in Eastern Europe. We are a small firm, with a combined 35 years experience and pride ourselves on our customer service. Back British businesses!
WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT US
Great service. Prompt. Professional. Friendly. Fit me in for a same day tyre repair. Dropped in and was done in half an hour. Very happy and will use again.
Very professional from initial phone enquiry through to fitting. Would thoroughly recommend
Very impressed with Ben and his team. Polite, knowledgable and super fast and efficient. Even better was that they were very reasonably priced. I highly recommend them.
Want to order by phone? No problem
Call our friendly team of experts on0207 205 2205
IF YOU ARE IN ANYWAY UNCERTAIN OF WHAT TYRE IS CORRECT FOR YOU PLEASE CALL, WE OFFER FREE UNBIASED ADVICE.
OUR PHONE LINES ARE OPEN MON-FRI 9AM - 5PM SAT 9AM - 1PM
OUTSIDE THESE HOURS PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE AND SOMEONE WILL GET BACK TO YOU AT OUR EARLIEST CONVENIENCE.